Learn how Analytics can be read like the back of your hand. By the people who literally invented Analytics in the first place.Takeaways for attendees
- Learn about the Analytics methodologies that help your organization become smarter at marketing.
- In addition, learn about the tools/platforms that aid in the process.
- Topics Covered: Customer Insights, Marketing Effectiveness and Web Analytics.
- Tips and tricks for the quick wins for business.
Swapnil leads Measurement and Attribution at Google in India and Indonesia. His passion lies in helping companies take better business and marketing decisions through analytics deployment.
Prior to Google, he led web analytics and installed base marketing functions at Hewlett Packard and Yatra.com. At Google, he has been tasked to evangelize marketing measurement and attribution.
He is a trusted partner of numerous companies in India and is an important voice in the web analytics community. Swapnil holds an MBA from University of Utah, USA.
Struggling with failing customer engagement? Come walk in your consumers' shoes in this exclusive workshop that Ogilvy holds only for its clients and is bringing it to everyone at Click Asia Summit 2016.Takeaways for attendees
- Understanding how technology is changing the way consumers research, choose, buy and talk about products today.
- Discerning the impact of the 'Me-commerce' consumer and their likes, dislikes, and demands.
- Hands on experience of the process to unlock customer-centric thinking in their organisation.
- Tips and tricks for the quick wins for business.
Lucy McCabe is the President of OgilvyRED consulting in Asia-Pacific.
Based in Singapore for the past 15 years, Lucy has helped companies including Levi Strauss, Singtel, American Express, IBM, Nestle, and Unilever understand their customers through data-driven customer engagement.
Change is imperative. So is keeping up with it. If you are overdone with campaigns, and are looking for what's next, here are the best 90 minutes that you can invest in learning how today's Brand custodians need to think differently to adopt a Digital mindset.Takeaways for attendees
- Fine tune and adapt to a new way of thinking.
- Be on the Driver's seat - learn how to build new digitally-based business models.
- Hands-on exercises around Digital strategy and Breakthrough ideation.
Leading Digital Transformation and Growth Consultant, with 22 years of experience using Digital, New Media and Emerging Technologies to help brands succeed in todays fast changing and connected environment.
Worked for JWT, O&M and TribalDDB. Rajeev has judged Effies, served as Global Digital Council for JWT and conducted over a dozen workshops on Hyper Island and WPP Digital acceleration programmes.
This interactive workshop will provide an overview of UX best practices, including key concepts, how to make sure you satisfy user expectations, and how you can improve your products with design thinking. Senior Interaction Designer Brandon Schmittling from digital agency Huge will take participants through a typical user experience project and focus on ways to keep your user in mind at all times.Takeaways for attendees
- Using usability to reduce drop-off rates.
- Hacks to increase user attention spans.
- Persuasive design works.
- UX best practices that have stood the test of time.
Brandon is a Senior Interaction Designer at Huge in Singapore. As a designer and programmer, Brandon's enthusiasm for web and interactive technologies as tools for change is supported by his previous work with Free Range Studios, Weber Shandwick, Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group and WebFirst. Brandon has collaborated with Google, The Gates Foundation, USAID, Tides Foundation and ESL Music.
He has previously presented at SXSW, guest lectured at AU's Katzen Arts Center and taught at BU's Center for Digital Imaging Arts. He lives in Singapore and enjoys contributing to one of the most vibrant creative environments in Asia. In his free time Brandon enjoys eating ramen, planning alternate reality games and inventing cocktails.
Businesses need to automate marketing so marketers can focus on marketing smarter, selling faster and staying ahead of the game. Learn how to automate, track and manage your content, campaigns, leads and sales.Takeaways for attendees
- Understanding the need for automation - whys & hows.
- Automating your content strategy.
- Automating your Campaigns.
- Managing leads and tracking sales.
- Marketing Returns on Investment (MROI).
Ketan Sabnis is the Co-founder & Product Leader of Amura. A digital entrepreneur with expertise in building data-driven marketing, lead generation and B2B software, Ketan envisions and spearheads product innovation and architecture design for Amura's Marketing & Sales automation platform – Sell.Do.
With deep technology expertise and in-depth understanding of digital marketing; Ketan has been instrumental in charting the product and go-to-market roadmap for Sell.Do taking it to over 100 corporates and 4000+ marketers and decision makers of India.