That's awesome. Here are some quick house rules that help us dot the i's and cross the t's and get you going on your way to be part of one of the highly curated events in digital marketing this side of the pond.
- The form is for speakers to submit a proposal for upcoming Click Asia events both real-time as well as online (webinars, AMAs and so on).
- Click Media Private Limited (Producers of Click Asia events) reserve the rights on speaking formats and opportunities at all its events.
- Please be patient with our speaker management team. There is a huge influx of applications at all times and we have a detailed curation process in place, which takes us a while to get to everyone.
- Speaking engagements at Click Asia events are subject to written confirmation and are usually uncompensated in nature.
- Please note that speakers are required to make their own travel and stay arrangements. Click Media Private Limited (Producers of Click Asia events) is not responsible for any arrangements.
- For any queries on the speaking opportunities, please email [email protected]
- Speakers are selected from a fairly large group of applications.. The Click Asia Summit team works hard to promote the event to the right audience, and should you not be able to make it, it is recommended that you propose a suitable replacement and let the team know well in advance.
- Some tips on presentations and the event content guidelines shall be shared with confirmed speakers closer to the date of the event.
- That will be all, go ahead, and get in touch with us to be a part of the Click Asia events.
Click Asia Speaker Management team
@clickasiasummit on Twitter