Rajdeep Endow is the Managing Director of Sapient's India operations. He is responsible for leading the company's strategy and day-to-day operations in India. In addition to this, Rajdeep leads the development of SapientNitro capabilities, thinking and brand in the country. He will be speaking at Click Asia Summit 2016 and here are his 5 Questions with us.
1. Tell us a digital moment that changed the way you looked at marketing
Way back, much before digital marketing became a buzzword, I signed up for Amazon, based on a friend's recommendation, and experienced great customer experience. And I was hooked. Without ever seeing any advertising.
2. Which is the 'next big thing' when it comes to digital transformation?
Effective service delivery on mobile. Most brands focus way too much on pushing content or sales.
3. Tell us a great Digital Transformation tip
Start by redefining your customer experience. A relatively easy way to start is by removing friction in your service delivery.
4. 1 advice for delivering cutting-edge content experience for brands
Don't look at digital just as a delivery channel for your content. Push yourself to use the inherent capabilities of the medium to define the content itself.
5. One reason not to miss your session on Click Asia Summit 2016
I am told there might be free drinks for everyone!
Yes, Rajdeep...you are right and thanks for bringing it up. The unconference night at Blue Frog is definitely the one to look forward to. :)