Pradeep has been part of the Internet Industry since 2000. He has been a serial entrepreneur for last 15 years and is a Co-founder & CEO of Digital Vidya. He has personally trained & advised over 2000 professionals and has been part of all Click Asia Summits so far. Welcome on board for 2016 too.
We caught up with him for 5-Questions and here is what he had to say.
1. What are the three must have tools for enterprise digital marketers in 2016?
In my view, the choice of tools will be a function of the digital marketing channels being used by an enterprise. Here are 3 extremely useful tools for the mentioned objective:
- Marketing Automation: Hubspot (hear them speak at Click Asia too!)
- Social Media Management: Radian6
- Online Advertising: Adroll
2. What should a brand manager NOT do when planning a digital marketing roadmap?
A brand manager should not replicate (or copy-paste) what the organization is doing in traditional media. Moreover, a brand manager should not think about conventional and digital as 2 silos but think in an integrated form.
3. How do digital marketers learn more?
Learning is a continuous process in digital marketing and is going to be function of hunger/eagerness to learn more.
Unlike many other professional skills, digital marketing is one of the most dynamic fields that exist today. While there's no replacement of learning through experience, one can approach it formally too. Read, read a lot.
4. You have been part of all Click Asia Summits, how has your experience been?
I've been part of a majority of large digital marketing conferences in India since last 10 years and I must say that Click Asia Summit is one of the most valuable experiences for us in terms of relationships with key stakeholders of digital media ecosystem in India and around.
I've continued to hear from people who attended my sessions on Facebook & Twitter Marketing at earlier versions. I've been missing CAS and glad to see you bringing it back.
5. One good reason not to miss your session at Click Asia Summit 2016
Quality of sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities with awesome speakers and participants.