Jaideep Shergill co-founded Pitchfork Partners Strategic Consulting LLP. It's a new-age strategy consultancy, specializing in corporate and business issues. Recognised as a thought leader in the Indian subcontinent, Jaideep has represented the marketing and public relations industry as a key speaker in many forums both in India and abroad and he is a speaker at CAS16 as well.
Here are 5 questions with him on communication and PR.
1. How has the growth of digital changed PR?
PR is the tip of the spear when it comes to digital and marketers and communicators must realise this. There are no silos anymore.
2. Three tips to brands looking to marry PR and digital marketing?
- Please don't look for numbers
- It's all about storytelling
- Create great content and don't push your brands
3. PR in 2020. What do you see?
We will be asking what PR morphed and metamorphosed into. It will (hopefully) be all about telling the story and not about the medium and he who tells the story!
4. Could you share 3 PR hacks that must feature in the 2016 rulebook for marketers?
- It is the story, not he who tells it
- Content is King
- Please break down the walls and silos
5. 1 reason not to miss your session at Click Asia Summit 2016
Good to finally have a PR PRO talking about a subject which everyone else seems to love to talk about!!